Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Homework (and Update) for Tuesday, April 1

Forgive me for not posting a daily homework message in a very long time.  The internet access (in the on-campus apartment where I live) no longer has very good wifi access.  So, instead of sometimes posting and other times not being able to post, I stopped posting altogether.  However, several of you asked about this at the last Parent Teacher Conference (on Fri., March 28).  So, I will attempt to start posting again.  Forgive me in advance if this is not done daily.

Homework for today (Tuesday, April 1, 2014) is as follows:

Math p. 207-208
Reading  see Log books
Spelling  Pre-Test Tom. on List 30

I am hoping those with pink eye will soon be well and that it will not continue to spread.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment