Monday, October 28, 2013

Homework for 10/28

Please forgive me for not getting Thursday's and Fridays' homework from last week posted to the blog.  However, you should have received an email message from me showing the homework for those days.  If not, please email me at roseinthemorningATgmailDOTcom to request to be added to the daily homework email list.  (Make sure to change AT to @ and DOT to .)


The homework for tonight (Mon., Oct. 28) is as follows:

Math:  p. 73-74, Test Tom. (Tom. means "Tomorrow")
Reading:  Quiz on Chapter 1 Tom. (from The Swiss Family Robinson)
Science:  Worksheet
Spelling: Write List 12 - 5x

Many students finished their Math and Science, but not ALL students.  Also, a few finished their Spelling words. 

I stressed to the students several times today (making sure they heard me and (hopefully) understood) that they need to start being serious about taking responsibility for their homework.  Please help me by reinforcing this at home. 

Please remember that we plan to start a Reading Log incentive program in November.  This means, your child will need to read every night and record the information on a Reading Log which I will be sending home.

No comments:

Post a Comment