Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Homework for Mon. & Tues., Nov. 4 & 5

Sorry I'm behind in posting the homework, but I've been continuing to email the homework to the addresses I have.  If you would like to be added to this email list, please leave me a comment or email me at roseinthemorningATgmailDOTcom (change AT to @ and DOT to .)


Homework for Tuesday, November 5

Math - p. 79 - 80  
Reading - Read for 20 min.
Science - Work on Science Notebook Project - Due Dec. 12
Spelling - Pre Test List 13 Tom. 

Several students finished their math in class.

Thank you for all of your help with your student's homework.




Here's the homework for Mon., Nov. 4...

Math - p. 77-78
Science - Quiz Tom. (p. 54-63)
Spelling - Write List 13 - 5x

Some students finished both their math and spelling while at school.

Also, I announced that the Science Notebook Projects are due on December 12.  By now, students need to be finished with the Mammals section and start work on the Birds section.  

No comments:

Post a Comment